Hand Cut Productions was formed in late 2013 when we realised that life was too short and it was time to combine our passion for filmmaking with a lifestyle of fun and adventure. We moved to the town of Bright in the Alpine Shire of Victoria.
Hand Cut Productions' mission is to help clients, earn greater market presence, by delivering quality videos that fulfill their communications needs.
The Five Core Values of our Video Production:
1. Creativity - Inspiration, unique solutions, comradery, enjoyment, good times, and synergy.
2. Client Research - thorough analysis and exploration, creating a powerful and effective approach that gets results.
3. Technologically Resourceful - In-depth knowledge of marketing and video production, using strategy and equipment to stay at the cutting-edge.
4. Impeccable Production - Meticulously planned, scheduled, communicated, backed-up, and on time, every time.
5. Excellence - Maximum value and results, exceeding expectations while working within project parameters.